How can a wrongful termination lawyer help me?
We know what to do
If you have been wrongfully terminated at work, knowing what to do afterwards can be confusing. And one of the most common questions people often ask is do I need a wrongful termination lawyer and how can they help me?
There are many different ways the attorneys at Klie Law Offices can help you. That’s why it’s important that you meet with us as soon as possible. We can explain all your available legal options, then help you decide which approach makes the most sense for you.
Contact us and schedule your free case evaluation today. We know how the legal system works in West Virginia and we know what to do to make things right.
How we can help
There are many different ways an attorney can help you if you have been wrongfully terminated. Some of the ways we can help you include:
- Dealing directly with your employer on your behalf.
- Demanding you receive any unpaid wages.
- Negotiating with your employer to pay for your expenses due to your termination.
- Obtaining your employment records from your employer.
- Researching whether your former employer has a pattern of firing people, especially if the pattern seems to target people based on a protected category such as race, gender, ethnicity or disability.
- Dealing with state and federal agencies responsible for investigating wrongful termination cases, including the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC).
- Filing a complaint with the EEOC on your behalf.
- Filing a lawsuit against your employer on your behalf.
- Representing you in all court proceedings.
- Keeping you informed of developments in your case.
Your former employer will likely have an entire team of attorneys defending their best interests. Level the playing field. Put our legal team on your case. We’re dedicated, experienced, knowledgeable and driven to succeed. Schedule a free consultation today.